» Join the conference, raise your visibility and initiate 1:1 meetings
» Meet like-minded professionals during your stay in Rijeka!
The AdRia4Blue is an international economic match - making event that brings together four helix stockholders with the aim of promoting and encouraging the Blue Economy and Sustainable Development. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) predicts that the global maritime economy will grow at twice the rate of the mainstream economy by 2030. The potential of the Blue Economy around Adriatic and Mediterranean Sea basin can play a significant role for sustainable growth and job creation, whilst safeguarding its unique natural and cultural capital.
Recognizing the importance and the potential of the Blue Economy for Sustainable Growth and Job Creation, Croatian Chamber of Economy - Rijeka County Chamber organizes second edition of the economic event AdRia4Blue, that will promote on blue&green economy and the Mediterranean quality of life, focusing on:
- Food and health from and by the sea
- Sustainable fisheries and aquaculture
- Gastro-oenological products
- Eco products and new technologies
- Promotion of blue and green economy, sustainable fishery and aquaculture, shipbuilding and blue biotechnologies
- Promotion of the development of innovations and new technologies related
to the marine sector aimed at environment and sea protection
- Contribution to the transformation of the economy and society towards a
sustainable blue economy and sustainable development models
- Promotion of Mediterranean quality of life, food from and around the sea, autochthonous oenological and gastro products and organic production; using them as brands of the specific tourist region
- Encouraging the integration, connecting and internationalization of local producers through the placement of their products in the hospitality / hospitality sector`s market
- Contribution to the further visibility of the tourist and oenological-gastronomic offer and high positioning of the Mediterranean coastal region on the demanding gourmet scene of the world
- Meet inspiring Speakers, Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Personalize and pre-arrange bilateral meetings
- Meet New Suppliers
- Find new distribution channels
- Get Information about latest's trends
Event`s program can be found HERE.